Step 3 : Information and Communication Technology Integration in post-secondary education
We will have the pleasure to welcome two experts from the Inclusive Design Research Centre of OCAD University (Toronto) in the third session of this VTE laboratory:
Anastasia Cheetham, M.A.Sc., P.Eng., Inclusive Software Developer/Researcher
- Member of the Floe Project development team. The Floe Project is working to develop tools that help transform, augment, and personalize the learning experience for the full diversity of learners and content producers.
- Member of the Fluid Project development team. The Fluid Project is creating a user interface architecture that will enable the creation and consistent use of modular, reusable, and swappable user interface components.
- Member of IMS Accessibility Special Interest Group, developing accessibility specifications for educational system interoperability
- Convenor of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC36 Working Group 7, which develops standard related to culture, language and individual needs in the field of information technology for learning, education and training.
Michelle D'Souza, Senior Inclusive Software Developer
More specifically the following topics will be covered:
- What is disability?
- What is accessibility?
- What is Inclusive Design?
- The Floe Project: Tools for Personalization
- Strategies for making content personalizable
- Open discussions.
- How about participating in a short collaborative practical guide of Inclusive Design and Adaptive Technology?
Looking forward to seeing you online!